Meet Oleksandra Dankovych
I have worked with people on Medicare since 2006 while running a caregiver agency.
I grew up in a small town in Ukraine. I moved to Prague when I was 20 to work so that I could help support my family. I worked various jobs and eventually had a successful business to help foreign investors in Prague. I moved to the USA after 10 years to improve my English skills and learn more about life here. I now live in Naperville with my husband and my ten-year-old son.
I love to travel, play tennis, workout, ski, and do some gardening when our weather is warm enough!
What should you expect from your agent?
A good licensed agent will take the time to communicate with you and answer all of your questions. They should be able to help you review and evaluate Medicare plans and their benefits, and guide you in choosing the right plan for your needs. They should also take into account your current coverage and whether or not it is the best option for you based on both coverage terms and price. OD Insurance Agency takes this approach with every client.
Factors to consider when selecting plans
When picking Medicare plans, there are several factors to consider. These include:
- Coverage: Original Medicare doesn’t cover, such as vision, hearing, or dental.
- Network: Check if your preferred doctors, hospitals, and pharmacies are in the plan’s network.
- Health history: Consider how often you have needed care in the past few years and whether you have a chronic condition that requires specific coverage.
- Prescription drug coverage: Look closely at the plan’s prescription drug coverage.
- Timing: Check the enrollment period and make sure you enroll on time.
- Federal resources: Consider using federally funded State Health Insurance Assistance Programs, where trained volunteers can help you choose the best plan
Request a Quote
Find the right plan for your needs
You don’t have to be a licensed agent to find coverage that fits your needs. Just answer a few questions, and we’ll help simplify the process and give you options to choose from or you can explore coverage options on your own.